Rodgers is a former Professor of Hotel Management & Tourism at three Florida Universities where he taught for more than Ten
years. He presently teaches Hotel Management and Tourism at a West Coast Internet College.
If you own, or plan to own, a B & B, Country Inn, Hotel or Motel - why not get the very best advice to assist you in achieving your personal goals? Come live your dreams and own a Great Investment, be a successful Innkeeper or Motel/Hotel Operator.
Known as the Inn Doctor, Russ runs Aspiring Innkeeper Seminars for theB & B Marketplace and has a consulting practice for all Innkeepers, and operators worldwide.
He Holds a BA in Advertising from Michigan State University and an MBA in Management from Saint Leo University.
Russ is also a Licensed Mortgage Broker assisting with financing Hospitality Properties all over the United States. His real estate experience covers all areas of valuation, sale and management of hospitality properties. He has been in the Hospitality Industry for over 35 years.
As the Inn Doctor, Russ is available for consulting on any subject pertaining to the operation, sale or acquisition of a B & B, Country Inn, Hotel or Motel, worldwide.
With over 35 years of experience in the industry, Russ Rodgers can assist you in any of the following areas:
- Feasibility Studies
- Marketing Plan Design
- Loan Packaging
- Hotel sitters secured and interviewed
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Yield Management Planning
- Construction Coordination
- Business Plan Design
- B & B property and site selection
- Litigation Support
- Refinancing and Initial financing of your property
- Remodeling Coordination and Planning
- Real Estate Service - Sale and or valuation of your property
- Negotiation assistance with acquisition of B&B's, Motels and Hotels
- Training assistance with all facets of operations including marketing, maintenance, bookkeeping
- Anonymous Audits of Service & Management